Looking for a way to promote your brand with Sezzle? Submit a badge to our directory, giving our one million+ shoppers another way to find your store.
The directory badge consists of two parts: a lifestyle image and your store logo. See the guidelines for the Top Image and Bottom Logo below:
- Use a professional picture. This might be a shopper’s first glance at your brand! Please use a high-quality lifestyle image or flat lay.
- Showcase your brand or products - make this the focus!
- Make sure the image fills the entire top space. There should be no white borders around the image.
- Use an image that is at least 1080x1080 pixels in dimensions. Most larger images won’t load, so you might need to resize if the picture is too big.
Here are some examples of merchants who used professional photos to showcase their brand, and made sure the image filled the entire space:
Common Denial Reasons
- Don’t use a selfie-style image. Although selfies are a quick and fun photography solution, they don’t portray your store as well as a lifestyle image or product-focused professional flat-lay.
- Don’t use words or logo overlays on your lifestyle image.
- Don’t use blurry or grainy images. The badges are viewed on desktop and mobile versions, so make sure it has clear resolution!
- Badges will only be accepted with single images. Any submission of collages will guarantee denial. Exceptions may be made on a very limited case-by-case basis.
- Make sure your top image is not your logo. The logo goes in the bottom square.
- Please upload your logo with a transparent background and ensure it is clear (i.e. not blurry) and is at least 1080x1080 pixels in dimensions. We will not accept logos that:
- Have a non-transparent background
- Are not centered in the area, with an equal amount of white space around the logo
Here are some great examples where the merchant has used a high resolution, transparent logo, and ensured it was centered:
Ready to submit your store badge?
- Log into your Sezzle Merchant Dashboard and navigate to the Store Directory tab.
- Drag and drop your lifestyle image and your brand logo to their respective places.